Bokashi Primo is made with organic sun-cured alfalfa; shredded and fermented with our proprietary blend of RTO Biotics. Together these inputs produce an all-natural, quality substrate that is superior to the basic bran-based inoculants.
RTO Biotics' blend of microbes and nutrients are captured from the most pristine ecosystems across the eastern hills of the Edwards Plateau, throughout the Balcones Canyonlands and along the Blackland Prairies of Central Texas.
Bokashi Primo is the finest quality bioinoculant on the market, guaranteed!
- One gallon by volume, approximately 2.2 lbs.
- Packaged in a recyclable PET grip jar.
- All-natural, organic ingredients handcrafted in small batches.
- Will turn food waste into a microbial-rich fertilizer.
- Will process meat, bones and dairy for compost.
- Suppresses foul smells, flies, rodents and pathogens.
- The inoculated alfalfa meal also doubles as a probiotic fertilizer for your lawn and garden.
- Can be used in compost teas
- One order will last a family of five 2-3 months.
- Bokashi Primo is the finest quality bioinoculant on the market, guaranteed!